Pages

Henderson 2010 Christmas Card

Picture Joy Christmas
Create modern Christmas photo cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

About Me

My photo
God centerd,fun loving, creative thinking, wife and mother, teacher, Clemson Tiger Fan, coffee drinking, bargin shopping, surrounded by friends and family, warm and cuddly, candel lighting kinda girl!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hungry Girl

I was watching Rachael Ray this morning and she had a guest on there that I found rather intresting. Her name is Lisa and she is the Hungry Girl. I checked out her website and it is awesome. So for those of you who like to cook you may want to check this out. I am going to be trying some of her receipes very soon. She takes those greasy, sugary, high in calories and fat foods and makes them a lot lighter. Check out her website at hungry-girl.com 



She gives lots of "Tips and Tricks for Hungry Chicks".
For a girl that loves food....I can't wait to try these receipes.
Let me know what you think if you try any or if you have already tried some.
I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background